Sunday, March 13, 2011

The name says it all

I have decided to rename both of my instructors, who just happen to be men. We are on spring break this week at the University. (YIPPEE....HOORAY!) I couldn't be happier......so I've decided that both of my instructors are octo-polar. Yeah, they are way past bi-polar because they have lost their everlasting rabbit mind. BOTH OF THEM. They are like eight different people at one time.

Not only did they each give us major homework last week where it took FOR-EVER to do the work, but one instructor gave us homework to do while we are on spring break and the other one is giving us a freaking test the same day when we get off of spring break. I mean, seriously! It's a reason why they call it spring break. DUH!! So I got to actually do work this week. Geeez, well just keep me in school then.

Yeah I am stull convinced, they are still octo-polar and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Now back to homework I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment