Sunday, March 20, 2011

Open Hands

I don't want this to seem like I am talking about anyone.....but what's a blog for if you can't express your thoughts? I know this lady who actually goes to church with me....every once in a while. She has this daughter who comes to church.....every once in a while. I'm not a judge or a jury but don't come to church just to get something out of church in a selfish kind of way.

You see, my children were brought up in Sunday School and church....that doesn't mean they won't go astray or do anything wrong. But this lady I know know who has this daughter is a senior in high school, just like my daughter. So now all of a sudden, they want to come to church every blue moon just because this is the daughter's last year of school and I guess they are expecting something. They don't participate in any activities, don't go to Sunday School or anything like that. It's all good that she and her daughter comes to church.....but not just because your daughter is a senior now.

On days when this lady do come to church and the daughter isn't with her....she says that her daughter was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her to come to church. {Now that is something I'm definitely not afraid to do. } I just get frustrated at stuff like this and I really shouldn't let it bother me....ok I'm rambling on and on...I just had to vent.....I'll take this as my exit for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment