Sunday, March 20, 2011

Seriously???

I can't believe an instructor came to my office and said, "Guess what?" I was very hesitant to answer what because of the person he is.....but to get him out of my office, I said, "WHAT?"  He said that it has been 3,000 years since Julius Caesar passed.....................................................

....................................and all I did in that moment of awkward silence was to think to myself..........................................YOU MORON OF AN IDIOT............SERIOUSLY? He has a freaking Master's Degree and the only thing HE can do is come by my office to say is that it's been 3,000 years since Julius Caesar passed? I would say I don't care....when actually, I couldn't care less than what I cared before.............................................   SERIOUSLY, MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment