Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scared straight

I am one of those people who can watch a scary movie and it does nothing to me. Most scary movies are so stupid that I can get a good laugh out of them every now and then. I can watch a scary movie in the dark, and then go to bed with all the lights off. The children tell me they can't do it. Yeah, they will watch a scary movie, but you best believe that Gulf Power is happy when they do because they have to have every light on in the house. I also like to watch those shows where they are solving some type of crime and they eventually catch the bad guy.

Well, let me tell you how I actually was scared straight out of my mind. But then I had to laugh about it in the end. I always park up front where the lights are when I'm going to class because I know it's going to be dark when I come out.  A group of us always come out together and so when class ended last night, I got to my car and clicked the alarm for the door to unlock. I got in my car, put on my seatbeat and as I put the car in reverse, the glare from the light was on the back seat of my vehicle. The glare looked like it was a persons head, a head like that was from one of them scary movies and I so declare that I wanted to do-do in my pants. That scard the bejeezers out of me. The first person that came to mind was Freddy Krueger and then I thought that he only comes in your dreams. When I saw that it was just a glare, I took a deep breath and drove on home. Thank goodness it wasn't a head because the stuff is humorous on tv, but in real life, I was really skurd.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Wish I could have been a fly on the windshield! LOL!

    ReplyDelete