Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Telling it like it is

As I was opening up e-mails this morning, this story came across my computer where this lady from PA blogs about her students. I didn't see anything wrong with it because she was just telling it like it is. What the heck, I'll blog about it then and see what they are gonna do about it. In her blog, she talks about how children at the high school are whiners, how they are lazy and really just expects a free ride. Yes, I do agree with her on that because my children are no different. Not saying that ALL are like that, but children will only go as far as you allow them to go and they will get away with what you let them get away with. This teacher talks about how parents want to be their children's friends and doesn't focus too much on trying to be the parent......I could go on but I don't want to steal her thunder.....well, here is the link to the story, go and read it yourself. Kudos to you Ms. Munroe.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110216/ap_on_hi_te/us_teacher_suspended_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment