Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disorganized

I'm confessing. I did it. I am not proud of it and now I need therapy. I am somewhat of an organizer even when it comes to my clothing. I check the weather and then I get my clothes out the whole week on Saturday and I keep it that way, even church clothes. I don't have time to be getting up early mornings trying to decide what I'm going to wear. Not only do I get my clothes out but I put them in order by the day of what I am going to wear. That's just one of the ways I try to keep myself organized in order for me to function throughout the week.

Well, well, well, this past week has just been straight out hectic. It seems as if I have had more homework than the average american college student. I shocked my own self when I didn't get out my clothes on Saturday night. I was so out of whack. After working, then going to school after work then coming home to do homework....(and it takes me days to get the homework done).... I've been so tired that I've been getting up every single morning trying to get ready and pull clothes out to wear. That's a no-no for me. It has seemed like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Have you seen a chicken with no head? Well that has been me this past week. Will somebody please put that chicken's head back on!

1 comment:

  1. No, I've never seen a chicken with no head running around, but I've heard the stories. Honey, if this was you, you were DEFINITELY out of your element...SCARY!

    ReplyDelete