Saturday, July 4, 2009

Prayer Request

Well this is regarding my boss, I mean my previous boss who just retired. Her mom just passed away on Friday, July 3, 2009. Her mom lived in Reform, AL and was either 91 or 92 years old. Please pray for their families as they go through their grieving and hope they all will gain much needed strength. The funeral will be held on Monday, July 6 in Reform. I plan on going but have never been there before. One of my coworkers, who asked me to ride with her to the funeral, said it was about a five hour ride. I hate long rides like that, especially where we come back the same day. I was reluctant to say yes but said that I would go. I thought that after all my boss (yall know I can't let the present term go just yet) has done for me, I feel that I should be there. I will blog more when I get back and also to tell you about my 4th weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your presence will be comforting to her. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete