Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ok, now what?

Amazing. It's 3:00 a.m in the dog-gone morning and it's so odd that I am fully awake. I am just lying here in bed thinking about stuff I shoulda, coulda, woulda. The kids made it home safely from the fair, hubby is next to me sounding like a bear just chased him around a building and then up a tree and me, just here doing nothing. There should be some type of law for people such as myself who are up at 3 something on a Saturday morning. Am I insane? No way am I claiming that. A ham sandwich sounds nice right about now. Why don't I see anyone on messenger of all nights, I meant of all mornings. YAWN!!! Well I will try to close my eyes because daylight will be peeping through pretty soon. Anybody wanna share a bag of popcorn with me with white cheddar??? I really do believe without a shadow of a doubt that hubby has captured the bear and riding him like a horse. The bear doesn't have a chance anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I was up at 3am too, am most nights. Damned insomnia. My added bonus last night was a toddler withb leg ache joining me in the small hours. The rest of the household snored like freight trains whilst I clung to the edge of the be for dear life.

    I feel your pain.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! No wonder you looked like you had a fight with a bear Saturday evening. LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard snoring described quite like that. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete