Monday, October 5, 2009

Is it that time....already?

I can hardly believe it. It is that time....already. My daughter, who is a junior came home with a packet of info to begin ordering her class ring. And then my son, who is in 8th grade, came home with info saying he should begin filling out his paperwork for high school. OH MY!!!! Time is flying.....VROOOMMMMM!!!!

My daughter is suppose to be going on a local college tour within the next week or so. I have been encouraging her to go. I told her that time waits on no one and the opportunity is here so she had better jump on that band wagon. The high school that my son wants to attend requires a different process than the normal high school so I told him if he wants to go, then we got to attend an orientation this Saturday at 9:00 in the morning. I asked my daughter if she was going to her junior prom, she said that she wanted to do everything next year when she's a senior. Me? I went to junior and senior prom.

Wow, two kids in high school at the same time. Am I ready for this? Well ready or not, here it comes.....sooner than we think.

Lovingly yours,

2 comments:

  1. Awww, scary how quickly the time goes isn't it.
    Never knew about the class ring before. Interesting, lovely memento too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...OH MY! Firstborn will be fourteen next month...15..16...STOOOOOP!

    ReplyDelete