Monday, January 7, 2013

School News

I found out from my advisor that this could possibly be my last semester in school. I sure do hope so because I am tired of school. So instead of my normal two classes per semester, I am taking three. Yes, three! I know it seems a bit much for me to tackle but with God's help, I believe I can do it.

I have already applied for graduation, which is supposed to be May 3, 2013. I am constantly emailing my advisor back and forth to see what else I need to do. I do not want to miss the mark. Our daughter asked me if I was going to walk in the ceremony. I told her heck yeah! After all these sleepless nights and homework on top of homework and major studying, yes I plan to walk across that stage. I do not know what I will be doing after these last three classes, but I will just continue to work and be still until The Lord guides me in the direction where I should go.

#Teamgraduation2013

~QUEENBEE~

1 comment:

  1. Sweet completion! Keep moving forward, you're almost at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete