Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's getting hot in here...

....and I'm sure you wanna be like Nelly and say, "so take off all your clothes." NOT! I already could not sleep because it was rather warm for it to January. I checked the weather and I noticed that the high and the low would be somewhere around middle to high 60's. I normally sleep with my ceiling on but somehow hubby said it was cold. I really don't think he was cold. I just think that he thinks that since it is January that we are just supposed to have the heater on.  So before I shut my eyes, I asked hubby if he had the heater on. He said no.  I told him that it was hot in the house and so I threw the cover off. I expected him to just turn the ceiling fan on in an attempt to make me comfortable but he did not. I dozed on off to sleep but woke up hotter than when I went to sleep. I tossed and turned but no cool air was coming from anywhere.

When my alarm went off at 6:00a.m., I felt myself sweating. I touched my forehead and yes, I was sweating. I thought a hotflash had taken over me. I was about to go and find me some type of medicine for this insaneness. When suddenly, I heard something that sounded like a motor close to my bedroom window. Since our room window is on the back side of the house and not near the street, I knew it wasn't a car. I got closer to the window and I be dog-gone, it's the darn heater. I quickly went down the hall to turn it off, but right before I did, I told myself that I'm going to check the weather. I turned on the tv and it said it was 62 degrees. I nearly bust a gasket in my brain. If it had've been in the 40's, I would have given hubby the benefit of the doubt and left the heater on. I turned that switch to the off position and just sat down for a minute just to cool off.

Normally, hubby is asleep when I am getting ready for work, but for some reason, he was woke this morning. He said good morning and asked how I was doing. I said that I was doing fine except for the fact that I felt like I was in the devil's chamber and the door was locked. I asked him why on earth did he get up in the middle of the night to turn on the heater when the low was just going to be 61. Do yall know he said cause his feet were cold. Just from that answer alone, I could have slapped him. Out of all the socks he has in the drawer and out of the blankets that are in the closet, DUH....just put on some socks and wrapped your feet up like a hot dog. He goes and turns on a heater to heat the whole house and make everybody miserable all because his feet are cold. REALLY????!!!!! Before I walked out the door, I said to him that I don't expect to come home and it feel like Hell up in here. I think he got the message.

~QUEENBEE~

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm glad he got the message or he would have been in big trouble. I'm mad when I forget to turn off or turn down the heat, I can just imagine how hot (LOL I couldn't resist) you were. It is unusually warm right now. I'm trying to decide if I should leave my ceiling fan on for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally LOL! You should write a book on just the funnies that take place between you and your husband. TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete