Friday, September 21, 2012

Stop wearing lil kids clothing

I know I get tired of seeing guys sagging and showing their draws. I used to think that was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. That is, until I saw something that made me want to go bathe. The sagging is now the 2nd most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. The first one now is.....wait, here goes. I was in one of my classes and we were on break. This guy in my class was in the hallway on break and Oh to the double M gosh, he had on this wayyyy too little shirt that looked like he had stolen it from the cat in the hat. This was no longer a shirt, it was a dust rag to be.

This shirt was so small on this dude that Papa Smurf probably wouldn't have been able to get in it. Oh but wait, not just any small shirt. Oh no, too easy. The result of wearing this shirt was that all his belly fajiggle jaggle was wobbling out from under this shirt. Not only that, hair particles were an inch long on this floppy joppy. Ewww, Ewwww, Ewwww!!! Yes, stomach hair...everywhere! Then the ultimate happened. He scratched his stomach. Excuse me while I get this throw up out of my throat. I couldn't even concentrate the right way when break time was over. I kept having that picture in my head and then I thought I got hives because I could not stop itching. It gave me the heebie jeebies.

~QUEENBEE~

1 comment:

  1. I guess this can be solve by the users itself. We should not dictate to them what to do for such things, it is better to listen than to dictate.

    ReplyDelete