Friday, April 13, 2012

Booger be gone

Disclaimer: If you are easy offended or grossed out, stop reading right now and come back at another time.
Now that I have that out of the way, I must share something with you. I woke up the other morning and it felt like my right nostril was stopped up and that some alien was trampling all over my nose membranes. I sucked in air but could actually feel something in my nose that was blocking my airway. I don't think it was a spaceship though. I went in the bathroom and got some tissue to see if I could just pick it out, nothing came out. I knew something was in my nose but just could not get it to come out. I took a mirror to see if I could see anything and I could not. Ok, whatever it was had to come out. I figured I would just go in the kitchen and put some pepper in my hand so that I could sneeze, and let me just tell you this...when I had my tissue ready, it was the slimiest snotty booger that I had ever seen. It was lodged way back there in a place, like Star Trek,  the final frontier, where no man has ever gone before. When I say I felt relieved, it was like being at the top of Mount Rushmore and all your hiking gear gets you back down to the bottom safely....considering I have never gone hiking.  The good thing is that I could breathe again, the right way.

~QUEENBEE~

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I should have paid attention. There is no coming back from this. I am forever changed.

    ReplyDelete