Thursday, April 1, 2010

My trip to Mexico

Whew, I haven't been on here for a week mainly because I been sailing the high seas to Progreso and Cozumel, Mexico. I had the best time. I would have taken all of you but there wasn't enough room in my suitcases to carry each and every one of you. I must say that after going to the Bahamas twice, Mexico is just a tad different. I will not spend a whole day and then some talking about my cruise, but I will say that it was quite an experience. The weather was exceptional every single day and who would have thought that we met about 10 people from Pensacola, FL...small world huh.

This is me and the Fantasy cruise director, Risa. This was at the formal dinner. Spectabulous!


This is me and the wait staff - Gorgeous men!


This is just one of the cute little animals made out of towels we found in our rooms every evening.











This is a dessert that hubby made his way too.








This is the boat we were on.


These are the Mexican dancers as we got off the boat.


And this is Mexico.









Lovingly yours,


4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I hope My mexican Vacay is this great. Esp after the monsoon last year in Jamacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. We went Cozumel on our honeymoon. Many memories - now that I've lived in LA, Mexico reminds me a lot of many of the small cities in California. Beautiful pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful, a cruise we were on a very long time ago stopped at Cozumel. That towel animal- wow! :0)

    ReplyDelete