Monday, March 15, 2010

Whose make-up is this?

Well it sure as heck ain't my make-up. I feel it should be called made down or made over, but made up??? Ha! NOT! My cousin gave me some foundation and I NEVER wear the stuff mainly because I can never find my perfect color. So my cousin gives me this stuff when I was in MS the last time. I decided to open it up and try it out. Looking inside the compact, it did look like it was my color, it really did.

Now I do have a little chocolate inside me...ok, a lot of chocolate, mocha, caramel--but light colored, I am not, but I'm not burnt toast either. So I put this foundation on and put on some eye shadow, hooked my lips up with my special plum or burgundy lipstick and then WA-LAH!!! I almost scared myself when I looked back in the mirror, I looked like Sambo from another country. It wasn't chocolate--it was dark chocolate. Everything was too dark. The moon gave off more light than I did.

I looked from the left, then I looked from the right. I didn't see any UMPH or PIZZAZZ in the make-up that I was wearing. I walked into the living room just to get a reaction from hubby and he looked at me like he had seen Kunte Kente's ghost. Was it evident that I looked as black as an Ace of Spades? O to the M to the G!! So I went back in the bathroom to wash this stuff off my face and then I could see the real beauty shining through. HEY, THERE YOU ARE! I'll just stick to what I know for now. For now, my eyeshadow and lipstick will just have to do. I am content with that.

Lovingly yours,

3 comments:

  1. ROFLOL!!! Okay, I can't take this anymore. You are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raemeaksha SinkfieldMarch 16, 2010 at 6:55 PM

    funny....I wish I could have seen that...just so I can laugh even harder than now.

    R. Sinkfield

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmbo.. i have this problem as well.. either it's too dark or too orangey....

    ReplyDelete