Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A birthday shout out

This is it. My I mean our son is now 14 years old today. He is so excited. I would be too, wouldn't you? After all, his 13 year old ways are dead and gone still up and running. When I woke up this morning, I went to his room and said, "Oh my gosh, where have you been?" He said, "mom, I've been right here sleeping." Then I replied, "Yeah I know you've been here sleeping, but I haven't seen you since you were 13." He chuckled the way only a 14 year old boy could laugh. That was a great way to start the morning.

Well in case you might wonder, here are a few things about my 14 year old that I thought you would like to know. First and foremost, He loves the Lord and his mama. He would probably die if he knew I told you that he loves to rub my elbows.....WHY? I don't know. He loves to eat...oh did I mention he loves to eat!!! He wears a size 14 men shoe. That was not a clerical error. You did read it right. So if anyone has shoes just taking up space that are that size, don't hesitate to send them to me. E-mail me and I will send you my address. (stop laughing, I am so serious). This 14 year old of mine loves his two best buds...remember The Trinity. For some odd reason, he tends to have a sense of humor and I wonder where he gets that from.... Hmmmm, Hint..Hint.. His dream is to become a Medicinal Chemist and if you hear him say the word, he would say it like Med-e-see-nile...LOLOLOL (you just had to have been there)

Mr. 14 year old tends to take after hubby when he sees hubby opening the door for me and helping me up stairs. He said that if ever he would find a wife in life that he would want her to be just like me. (awwwwwwww) I constantly give him the talk about keeping that thing in his pants and of course he laughs at the topic. It's my job to tell him though. He is such a sweet and loving young man to be and here's a shout out to my wonderful and loving son. By the way, he is styling and profiling thinking he is all that..... hahaha



Lovingly yours,

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo happy I know him and I'm soooooooooooooo happy our sons know each other! Thank you, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a handsome one there, Barbara! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete