Friday, May 1, 2009

So, what's for dinner?

I must be doing something right to have great friends like I do. Even though I could probably count them all on my hand, they are great just the same. I also have great co-workers who have all gone out of their way in one way or another. While hubby has been out of commission, I've only had to cook once. That is so wonderful. There have been friends and co-workers cooking dinner and bringing it by the house or bringing it to work. Not only do they just cook, but they cook enough and it's tasty too. It is just so wonderful that people take time out of their busy schedules to help accommodate me and my family. Didn't God say that he would pour out a blessing that we wouldn't have room enough to receive it? He said it alright!

Here is my thank you and my gratitude. It means a lot to me, so much more than I could ever express with words. One friend asked if I needed anything but said for me not to say for her to cook dinner. She said that she could go and pick up a bucket of chicken. I told her that a bucket of chicken is a universal language and it goes with every occasion. What's for dinner tomorrow? I don't know what it will be, but once we give thanks, I know it'll be tasty. Bon Appétit!

2 comments:

  1. I understand the overwhelming feeling you may have right now as a result of your friends' generousity.

    You always see yourself on the giving end, well at least I do, and then, WHAM, things reverse and your heart is filled.

    You are blessed, and so are your friends!

    smooches,
    Larie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grab your blessings, gurl... they're all around you!

    ReplyDelete