Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday blues

I was beginning to feel exhausted from work and all this major homework that I had been dealing with this week. I think I have had more homework to do than the average bear. So today, (SATURDAY) I was glad to take a semi-break from all of that work. I didn't go outside to get in the car for anything to go nowhere. Yayyy me! I didn't have to drive nobody anywhere either. Another yayyyy me moment! Well hubby wanted to know if he made some black bean chili, would I eat any. I really didn't want chili because I knew that soon after I eat it, that heartburn central would not be too far. So away he went slaving in the kitchen to hook up some chili.

Not only was I feeling exhausted but then all of a sudden, my throat started getting scratchy and I definitely wasn't in the mood to get up off that couch to fix me anything to eat. So I thought I might as well just wait until this chili get ready. Well hubby was taking forever to get this food ready. I just can't be satisfied today because at first I didn't want it, then another minute, I did want it. My ears started itching on the inside and I was hoping I wasn't coming down with something. Then I wanted to take a nap, but then I thought I should paint my nails. I think I need to go to bed now. I might feel better in the morning.
~QUEENBEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment