Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Birthday Shout Out

Tomorrow, May 31, 2010 will be our daughter's 17th birthday. I just went on ahead and did this post just in case I'm too sleepy to do anything. What an exciting time! She had one of her friends over for the weekend and omg, her friend eats just as much as our son's friends do. I think I may need to start telling the friends before they come over here to drop off change at the door for grocery.

Our daughter and her friend went to a water park on Saturday to celebrate but before she came over our house on Friday, I told daughter's friend that she knows we go to church on Sunday so don't come over here without any clothes. When in Rome, you do as the Romans do.




Our daughter will be going into her senior year this fall, so if anyone wants to contribute to the senior fund, please don't hesitate. I will gladly accept.  Happy Birthday punkin!!!

Lovingly yours,

3 comments:

  1. I should've asked for donations early on! I'm sure we've spent enough this year to build a third world country! Hope your daughter enjoys her day! Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are scaring me about taking donations. I better start saving now!

    Look at your baby girl...all grown up. (sniff, sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete