Monday, June 25, 2012

You have crossed the line

I love my family dearly, I really do, but there are some things that just can't be tolerated. I get a message from my younger sister saying that their lights have been cut off and she wants to know if I can go online and help them pay their bill. The answer is no I can not. It may sound harsh, but I can not be taking care of two households, mine and theirs. My bills are hubby and my responsibilities to pay. Her no good for nothing husband won't go to work. It's not that he can't work, he just won't go. The both of them are able bodied people and she won't go to work either. I'm not hating, but if people got it like that, then good for them, but my sister don't have it like that.

Sure enough people fall on hard times and may need a little help with stuff, but I can't even begin to write about how my sister and her husband are actually con artists. This is not the first time they have let their lights get cut off. They will run right over to my parents house and get the money from them, and then this sorry for nothing man that my sister married won't even pay my parents back. But oh, you will see him drinking himself a beer and my sister will have a cigarette in her hand. I used to feel sorry for them, but I don't anymore because once again, they can take their tails to work.

They are always poor-mouthing about what they don't have, then they look at us and say we can afford this or that...um, excuse me, I work. I wouldn't have no man in my house who can't help me out and can't do nothing. (I know, bad grammar) True enough, you can do bad with a man, but dog-gone it, not where I am always struggling.  I can surely do bad by myself. So when I see this message from my sister asking me to help her pay a light bill, I said to myself that she has crossed the line for sure. Where in the ham and cheese can I afford her light bill and mine too!! This stuff is not even new to me when she does this, because it's like a game to her and her husband. I just can't do it.
~QUEENBEE~

1 comment:

  1. You are doing the right thing. I helped my sister out a lot, and when I just couldn't, or wouldn't, she began to resent me. If I had just let her fix her own life, she may have learned.

    ReplyDelete