Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Service

I had to miss church today mainly because I take an online class and today was my final exam online. I sent hubby and the kids away to church so that I would not have any distractions while taking this online quiz. I had anticipated the quiz to be about 150 questions and with the house empty, I could focus on taking this quiz. I had looked at my notes quickly before I begun because once I got started, I could not stop it since it was a timed test. I was ready to begin and when I opened up the module to take the test, I looked.....and then I pondered....and then I looked again, really 29 questions? Really! After all the hype that my instructor had put into this exam, there were only 29 questions, not 150. I had a limit of 75 minutes to get this exam taken, and the clock had begun. I began the exam, and I was done in 30 minutes. I am just appalled that I missed Sunday service for 30 minutes of test taking. At least I got it done, and got it done on time, and no one was here to bother me. I will be missing a few more Sundays after today because I begin my weekend classes that consist of Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays...Yeah, Sunday classes....bummer! But hey, a sista has to do what I got to do, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment