Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Abundance of blessings

I tell ya when the Lord says he will open up a window and pour you out blessings that you won't have room enough to receive it, you best believe it is true. Hubby and I plans out our grocery list together and we even put a price next to the items what we think it will cost and this is done every two weeks. Well I came home from work one day and there was this box of food sitting in the floor and hubby had mentioned that one of our friends had given us this box of food because they wanted us to have it. I am glad I wasn't too proud to receive it, even though we had asked for nothing. I started going through the box and we could use everything in there, it's just that we had no room in the pantry for it so we let it sit in the box and used it when we needed it.

About two days later, there was another box when I got home. I wanted to ask why we got this food and what did we do to get it but I was grateful for the blessing. Again, it could not fit in the pantry, so now this box sat on top of the other box in the kitchen. I looked in the refrigerator and we had more than one dozen of eggs, juices, sausages and breads. Hubby had mentioned that he was helping someone out with something and this was their way of paying us. Even though we didn't ask for pay and it was from our heart, they rewarded us with an abundance of food that we did not have to go grocery shopping for at least a whole month. We were beyond grateful and were not too proud to receive it either. So whenever I get ready to have a cook out, I will let you know.
~QUEENBEE~

1 comment: