Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is there anybody up?

I am sitting here watching the clock. I can hardly believe I am still up at 2:58 in the morning. The only thing that is open this time of night is legs and Wal-Mart. Well my legs aren't open and I don't have a reason to be at Wal-Mart. This is just one of those random nights that I am not sleepy. It could be due to the fact that I didn't have to go to work today and I chilled with all the homework I been doing. Oh don't worry, I will do more homework tomorrow in order for it to be done on time.

I never can tell when my clock says 2:58 in the a.m. because I am always knocked the slap out with that good ole thing called sleep. Ahhh how blissful. I need sleep now but can't go. I am wide awake looking at the surrounding lights around me as my daughter tries to sit up and hang with me. She is in here talking about how she would love to see a sunrise just above the horizon. That sounds nice, but actually sleep sounds nicer. I tell you what would sound nice too, if there was some adults who I can engage in adult conversation with and have a banana popsicle at the same time. SIGHS!!

I am going to be extremely sleepy once the daylight breaks. I can handle that because with all this homework that I have been doing lately, I haven't been sleeping too good because I wanted to first make sure my homework got done on time. Since the next homework isn't due until Tuesday, I decided to take a break tonight and then once I do get sleepy and fall wherever I may, I'll get some rest and then go back to doing the homework. Anyhoo, it is now 3:10 and I'm eating a small pack of M&M's and drinking water. Hubby is snoring like an aardvark on fire. Good for him. I will be snoring like that in a few hours. I can already feel it, this is going to be some real good sleep when it does come. In the meantime, I will leave you alone for now. Yall have a good night/morning. Peace out.
~QueenBee~

No comments:

Post a Comment