Friday, May 13, 2011

Superwoman status

I may not be faster than a locomotive or even a speeding bullet but I have just learned to accept that I am superwoman. At least that is what my brain seems to think. No, I don't mean that I can do everything and do it perfectly, it's just that whose idea was it that women have to compete to be as good as a man? Ha!!! Well, I'm not trying to compete, I'm just trying to make it do what I can do while I can do it.

With me going to work full time, going to school part-time, a mother to two savvy teens, the queenbee of my colony, a cheerful and bubbly wife and (IN MY SPARE TIME) - making invitations and cards, while at the very same time - preparing for my daughter to graduate (WHILE HELPING MY SISTER PLAN A GRADUATION CELEBRATION FOR MY DAUGHTER) - active in my church and then of course taking time to bathe in between all of that.......WHEW.....what a sentence run on!

I should change my facebook status that says: DOING IT ALL AND STILL MANAGING TO STAY SANE. It may seem like I am overly busy with so much to do but I do know that going back to school is going to pay off. I may not see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet but I do know that I'm more closer to the finish line than I am turning back. Now that I have that off my chest, I'm going to go and put on my cape. I've got things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment